Hello, I’m Jane.
I am a life coach for people who are grappling with what it means to live well while we dismantle oppressive systems and build a world based on care and dignity for all beings.
People who work with me often have a strong sense of purpose and a desire to build a more just world – but/and this feels like a conflict with living in an individualist capitalist society, where it often feels like we have to prioritise work and money over pleasure and rest.
I start with the assumption that our minds are not separate from our bodies (I was a biologist for 15 years!) and that human thriving has to be collective.
Here are some examples of the results that people get from working with me…
How does it work?
There are two ways to work with me.
Both start with an intake call where we work out if working together is your right next step.
On the intake call we go through what’s going on for you, what support I can offer and what you would like to get from coaching.
If it’s a mutual yes, you can book on a session-by-session basis.
Or if you book a block of ten sessions, you get 10% off.
Interested? Got questions? Book an intake call and we can talk.
I use sliding scale because I believe in economic justice. AND I appreciate that 1:1 coaching still may not be accessible for all. If that's you, hop on my newsletter, where I share other offerings first.
Supported RateThis rate allows people with access to fewer financial resources to access coaching.
- You are a single-income household and you earn less than £25k a year
- You sometimes struggle to cover your basic needs.
- You hold identities that impact your access to financial resources.
Fair RateThis rate is calculated based on my assessment of the value of this offering
- You have relative financial stability (eg you earn £25-£50k per year).
- You’re part of a multi-income household.
- This price would feel like a stretch for you, but you would still be able to cover your basic needs.
Pay-It-Forward RateThis rate supports me in making my coaching work wildly accessible.
- You are always easily able to meet your basic needs, with income to spare.
- You earn over £50k per year
- You have access to financial resources (eg from inheritance. property, family or a partner).
Book an Intake Call
Interested in working together? Great! Your next step is to book an intake call where we talk about what’s going on for you right now, what you want to get from coaching and ways that I can support you on your journey of uncoupling from capitalism.